Actress Jessica Alba, expecting a child, a few changed their diet.

It is known that pregnant women are often drawn to something salty or sweet. Jessica Alba, who is now awaiting the birth of her second baby, she followed with interest the change in their tastes.

Alba confessed that she is now irresistibly attracted to watermelons. "I can eat them without stopping and I do not know why - she says. - When I was pregnant with Honor, my first child, too, lean on vegetables. I do not want to say that eliminated meat from her diet - no. I can calmly eat a cheeseburger. And yet I'm drawn to fruit most. "

It is curious that the actress Natalie Portman pregnancy also prompted a change of diet, however, more global. The star of "Black Swan" was formerly a vegan, that is, refused any food of animal origin. And now decided to become vegetarian, assuming the table eggs, honey and dairy products.

0 comments:

Post a Comment